Carpenter recommendations needed

SineadC

Hello all,

I am looking for a recommended carpenter to come and create and fit wardrobes in my bedroom.

The two alcoves that I'm looking to put wardrobes in are too small for standard bought in wardrobes.

Any recommendations welcome.

Thank you,

Sinead

I just had a guy called Reece do some lovely fitted shelving unit and toy storage one side of our living room - bespoke to the space. He was really professional and competitive prices too. You can call him on 07411 205 408 - shelley.

Gaza Builders have a passion for building and construction. Our philosophy is to understand client needs, lifestyles and budget to deliver quality in every project.

Whether you are a homeowner making enquiries about a kitchen extension, loft conversion, a developer creating the new apartments or a shop owner intending to alter your premises, Gaza Builders have experienced team of professionals to help.

Our experience spans from building renovation, pluming, electric , fence construction, brickwork and painting to extending the properties via loft conversion, rear extension and other conversions.

Viewing of our Gallery http://www.buildersconstruction.co.uk/ is highly recommended!

You are welcome to contact us for a free quote on 02034893585

Just used Ryan (RJS Carpentry) to build alcove cupboards and floating shelves and he was great. Prompt, tidy, quick and did just as quoted for. Would definitely recommend, really nice guy too - coped with my changes of mind and general sleep deprived procrastination... Can give more details if needed

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mum2be Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> RJS carpentry , reliable honest hard working

> British carpenters members of the guild of master

> craftsmen . Rjscarpentry.moonfruit.co.uk

>

> Reasonable priced , free quote

>

> Call Ryan on 07962385294

We used Ryan over the weekend to deal with a door problem, recommended. Turned up on time, did the job nice and quick, decent price. Will get him in when we get the big jobs done.

Hi,

Just wanted to leave a recommendation for Lenny - excellent handy man. Lenny was extremely professional and came out to fix our expanded front door within a few hours of calling. His prices were very reasonable. Lenny was very helpful in that he hung up a mirror for me also - all completed within the hour. I will definitely be calling on Lenny for a few other jobs which need doing around the house. Thanks...

• 3 weeks later...

Recommendation for Ryan at RJS Carpentry.

He's just completed a new front door for us.

We are very happy with the result.

It was done for a reasonable price and Ryan is very easy and nice to deal with.

If you'd like more info please send personal message

• 2 weeks later...

Ryan is great. He completed a project for my husband and I yesterday. We were both extremely impressed by his professionalism, tidiness as well as his tireless patience. Best of all he was full of good advice about ?what works? in our relatively space. His costs were transparent and reasonable.

All in all very highly recommended.

AMR

• 3 weeks later...

I can wholeheartedly recommend Joe Runcak. He's just completed three alcove wardrobes for us.

Joe has not only been an absolute pleasure to deal with throughout the process; popping over whenever he can to make sure he understands the brief, advising us on what would look best (especially in a very wonky Victorian house) and keeping me up to date with progress (texting and emailing pictures).

He's a true craftsman, someone who takes immense pride in his work and we couldn't be happier with the result. They look fantastic.

Thanks Joe!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived