Venues for hire?

Bvo

Hello, can anyone recommend any venues for hire in ED and surrounding areas for kids parties? Ideally a room large enough to fit a small bouncy castle and ideally a pub so guests have bar access. Otherwise second choice a hall that we can supply our own drink. Any intel appreciated! Thank you 

For halls you have the Copplestone Centre, the community centre in Nunhead and the centre in Dulwich park. The only one with a hall and bar that I can think of is the Liberal Club in Peckham but that’s very large (The Belham hold their school discos there). The Nunhead centre is at least next to the pub, which might work depending on the age of the kids. I seem to recall that the centre at Dulwich park were fine with people bringing alcohol in. 

JAGS do a kids party hire. 

https://jagssportsclub.co.uk/jags-kids/#kids-parties

They section off a portion of one of the basketball courts and provide a bouncy castle and other soft toys for kids to play with. Was a great place to hold my child's recent birthday party. £205 for 90 minutes. All things considered it made the party pretty affordable and really easy. We really only had to show up, set up food, pack up and leave. There were 2 teens on hand to do the set up and breakdown of the bouncy castle and they helped clean up. 

You're responsible for bringing your own food and drink. I don't know if alcohol is allowed or not. 

All in all, really recommend them for a party if you want to keep it easy. We hosted one there and have been to 2 or 3 more at the same place and each time it's been a breeze from the hosting and attending perspective. 

East Dulwich Community Centre hires out hall for children's parties but low ceilings would deter bouncy castles  Although you would be able to do own catering  - depending on the time booked as to whether you could serve alcohol to parents. Generally speaking when you book any venue as a 'children's party' it is just that - parents usually get given hot drinks/juice/water if they are staying on the premises. With the exception of adult helpers at the party most parents do not stay during the duration. Most hall hire for children's parties is for 2- 3 hours only/