Looking for a nanny Wednesday and Thursdays from September in East Dulwich

Hello all, 

We're looking for a kind and caring nanny for our son, who will be 10 months, on Wednesdays and Thursdays (probably 8am- 6pm) from September - flexible on start date for the right person. We're based in East Dulwich and also have another boy who is nearly 3. He is full time at nursery, so the role would likely include picking him up from Little Jungle on Amott Road at around 5ish.

References and experience of babies from previous nannying. We'd also love someone who was open to doing the occasional bedtime and babysitting. We previously did a share so happy to discuss that with any other local families. 

DM me if this might be of interest. 

Many thanks, 

Bex

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• It starts with pedestrian walking down the middle of a cycle lane. So what do you think should happen to the 90% odd car drivers that break the law and think they are above it? 
    • Dulwich Hamlet women’s team have been promoted today   
    • Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂 
    • Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂   
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In