Digital Piano Gear x Music in great conditions

renato

Digital piano by Gear for music ,in great conditions .

The piano has been used very little and the price as new on Ebay uk is 319.99 pounds :

YouTube : https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/304485086790?hash=item46e4b9b646:g:wJMAAOSw7axifMJ0&amdata=enc%3AAQAIAAAA8Ffn4KPh%2FmHwrHHYTW7USiZIf%2FtetNZjp4n0xPSEjMZZC71HN9lVyko59VaUCx91hfrl%2FYoy2JKCtiT3RRd5d9pyC4RMzwlS6RT92hyaJjQrhgR9jRb841nQCNgRxXFIYx2lqL7dDwGQ3X658D6jPdLPJVCXHZYZNFrVc%2FUiOBBLlnKTf4c22LYWz496T%2Bp5%2FfRa6Lm4EF2m%2F7vmFa%2BknCxOsYDuWxBTjb6O4GmhTrT%2F2ZClLT258hrpCemri%2Bz8iXsDEhQns9X1sFJxhoqmXRWC4fB6SFuR0tp0yb74E4T9Miu5JRlWTRI8ekeaR5CAxw%3D%3D|tkp%3ABk9SR6zNlJy6Yg

Several sounds: piano, electric  piano, organs, Vibes, Metronome 
Demo function 

The piano has got a stool, music stand and sustain pedal.  Headphone in the photo is not included. 
Price is 120 
Collection from East Dulwich SE22 , London 

s-l500.jpg

s-l1600-1.jpg

s-l1600-2.jpg

s-l1600.jpg

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• It's a crime in Dulwich Hill and is appropriate for reporting at this meeting, particularly as there appears to have been two similar incidents in the same area. It doesn't matter, I think, if you haven't been the victim yourself.
    • It's not my van.
    • All cats over 20 weeks old now have to be microchipped. Please have your cat microchiped if not already done. Your furry companion can then be returned if he/she becomes lost.
    • Off topic but I don't want to start another thread. I just had a Royal Mail delivery of a parcel. The postman ignored a large sign on the door asking people to ring the bell, and just rattled the letterbox, which luckily I heard. When I opened the door, I found the parcel on my doorstep in full view of passers by, and the postman getting into his van a few houses down. I then received an email informing me that my parcel had been delivered to my "safe place", an "enclosed porch". I don't have a safe place, and my porch is not enclosed, it is basically a doorstep to a terraced house . I know posties have a lot to do, but I find things like this really annoying.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In