Will try this 1 more time freedom pass found

selector73

If you look on the back of the freedom pass, it tells you what to do if you find it .

It gives an email address and a website.

But why don't you just say what the person's name is? Then you can ask for ID when they come to get it.

And somebody else might know them,  if the pass holder themself  doesn't happen to be looking on here.

Edited by Sue
Adding info

Hello again,

Thank you very much for messages in EDF re my freedom pass which I lost last week. I am very thankful and relieved you found it and went to the trouble of attempting to contact me through EDF. Unfortunately I did not receive your message until late last night. My son saw your message and contacted me immediately, hence late night EDF message from me.

My number is 07898746002. A quick call/text from you would be most welcome so I can collect the travel pass. I am very stuck without my travel pass.

Thank you

Swadesh Poorun

On 02/09/2023 at 10:13, selector73 said:

I've already said the name that's the 1st thing I did when I put the 1st post up

But to the best of my recollection there was no name given in  your post when I saw it and replied, otherwise obviously my post would have been completely pointless!

You must have edited  the heading?

The heading still just says "Will try this one more time freedom pass found"!

And the text of the post I replied to still says more or less the same thing!

Anyway, glad you found the owner! Though they still don't seem to have their pass back ....

Edited by Sue
Adding information