Expert Chemistry and Science Tutor Available for Students in East Dulwich

Mir150

Hello East Dulwich community!

Are you looking for a dedicated and experienced science tutor to help your child excel in their studies? Look no further!

I'm Mir Hashemi, a highly qualified and passionate science tutor with over 11 years of experience. I specialize in Chemistry and Science at all levels, from Year 7 to A-levels. My track record includes helping hundreds of students achieve top grades and gain admission to their desired universities.

Here's what I offer:

• Customized tutoring for Year 7, 9 Science, GCSE Biology, Chemistry, and Physics, as well as A-level Chemistry.
  • Proven teaching methods to build confidence, identify and address learning gaps, and improve exam techniques.
  • Flexible options, including 1:1 sessions, small groups (1 to 4 students), and group classes (1 to 10 students).
  • Results-driven lessons that cover the entire curriculum and prepare students for exams.

Whether your child needs a boost in their science studies, wants to secure top grades, or is preparing for university admissions, I can provide the guidance and support they need.

Contact me today to schedule a free trial lesson and discuss how I can help your child reach their full academic potential. Feel free to email me at [email protected]. You can also check out my Trustpilot reviews mainly given by Dulwich clients.  https://uk.trustpilot.com/review/sciencebymir.com

Invest in your child's future with ScienceByMir!

Regenerate

Archived