New East Dulwich & Dulwich Village 2024 Calendars!

Monty3005

Hello all,
I'm a long-time East Dulwich resident and a keen photographer. This summer for a bit of fun I dug through all of my old favourite images of Dulwich Village and East Dulwich and created a couple of wall calendars for 2024. I'm selling them on etsy here:

I'm donating £1 from every sale to the Great Ormond Street Hospital for Children.

So if any of you are still analog enough to want a wall calendar to help you plan out the coming year, of if you like the idea of having some nice photography on your wall shot by a fellow local, pick one out and I'll make sure it gets to you safe and sound. Feedback so far is that they make great gifts!

Any questions please feel free to drop me a note directly.
Best,
Dan

IMG_8015.JPG

DSCF9574.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Woah, thanks to all of you who have ordered! 

Know someone from East Dulwich who you kind of think you should to get a Xmas present for, but you don't want to spend too much, or be too personal, and they are just kind of awkward to buy for? Then these lovely local A4 calendars are for you!

www.montyscalendars.etsy.com

Get in there, you know you want to...

😂😜

Dan

• 3 weeks later...

Hello all! Just a quick update to say I've got a Black Friday sale going now for my Dulwich Village, East Dulwich and other 2024 Travel calendars. 

www.montyscalendars.etsy.com

You'll get 20% off when you buy two or more calendars. They make excellent stocking stuffers / Christmas presents for locals - and people who like to plan!

Best,

Dan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...