Seeking Donations for a raffle in aid of a Warm Hub,

Pugwash

Since January 2023, I and a colleague have been running a Warm Hub on a Wednesday morning 10 - 12 noon at Christ Church Barry Road. We have been successful in achieving some funding from a charity which will take us for a few more weeks. Although we have applied for further funding, there is no guarantee that this will be granted. The members of the club have suggested that we hold a raffle in a bid to to raise additional monies. We have sought permission from Christ Church and they are happy to grant this.

We currently have members of both sexes ranging from 60 -92 years of age, some with history of poor mental health, others with physical disabilities. We offer a selection of games but most people prefer cards, dominoes or word searches. Everyone is entitled to a free drink and a snack. There is a great deal of conversation and laughter. Attendance is between 12- 18 people depending on weather. 

We will draw the raffle on 20th December (the last day of the group before Christmas break) and are now seeking  raffle prizes.  Do you have any unwanted and unused gifts?  We will also accept donations of non perishable food items. Are you a shop keeper or business who can offer a free meal, a mini Christmas hamper, a bottle of non alcoholic wine (we are not allowed alcohol in the church) toiletries, sweets, gift vouchers, etc..

Please contact me by private message re donations. I will be able to collect some items in in ED area. Please support this worth while cause.