Photographer please?!?!

Hi my name is Alessandro, I'm a freelance photographer with portable studio equipment in Dulwich. Take a look at my website and don't hesitate to contact me if you need more info or you want to set up an appointment.

www.alexworldimages.co.uk

Hello 'Bounce',

I'm a local (Forest Hill) wedding, event and portrait photographer. Please check out my portfolio online at www.twentyninedesign.co.uk and get in touch if you'd like to find out more. I have a few recommendations on this forum if you'd like to have a look.

Kind regards,

Annie

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

What sort of photos are you looking to get? My husband and I are a photography team and take relaxed and natural photos in your home or out and about. let me know if you're interested (if you haven't yet found someone).

www.adamandhannah.co.uk

Thanks

Hannah

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Bounce,

I know I am slow to respond but incase you are still looking and not found what you are looking, I am East Dulwich based keen to get involved. I shoot natural light portraits, at a location of your choice, 3 hours per session. I like natural happy smiling shots, nothing to staged or contrived. If you think this sounds like the sort of thing you want then give me a shout.

[email protected]

www.liambergin.com

Regards

Liam

Archived