Sorel Girl's Warm Snow Boots Faux Fur Canvas Carnival Kids Unisex Red UK3.5 £45

kford

Sorel Girl's Warm Snow Boots Faux Fur Canvas Carnival Kids Unisex Red UK3.5

Sorel Girl's Warm Snow Boots Faux Fur Canvas Carnival Kids Unisex Red UK3.5 Light wear on heel. Used one season outgrown Can post for £4.75 or collect London SE22 Durable upper The durable and airtight material used to make the upper, is one of the main attributes of these shoes. It means that your child's feet will not freeze! Warm insole These shoes have an insulating insole with a soft and pleasant texture. This high-quality material will protect your child’s feet from the cold ground. Practical laces This model of girls' shoes is practically and fashionably tied with solid laces, which guarantee a perfect fit of the shoe to the feet. Insulated interior In shoes lined with extra insulation you can be sure that your child’s feet will stay at the right temperature, even during the harshest cold. Rubber bottom The rubber sole on these shoes is light, durable and reduces slipping on wet and icy surfaces. PRODUCT DETAILS Material and care Upper: Leatherette - Leatherette, Fabric - Fabric, Material - Rubber Sole: rubber Technologies: Waterproof, wulkanizowana guma Insole: felt Inside: felt Waterproof: Yes Design and Style Other: Provide warmth to -40°C, textile laces Colour: Red Heel type: Flat Fastening type: Lace Shoe toes: Round Size and fit Sole thickness: 2,5 cm Upper circumference (smallest size): 34 cm Ankle circumference (smallest size): 35 cm Shoe's weight (smallest size): 562 g Total height: 27 cm Product details Brand: Sorel Model: Yoot Pac Nylon NY1879 Season: Fall/Winter SKU: 0000199856648 Good condition, worn one ski season only. Light wear on heels See photos UK 3.5 RRP £100

£45

315321498_6446513775403897_1574059934990214915_n.jpg

Archived