iMac 27" 3.3GHz For Sale - Boxed ! 2020 Model £650

andypandy

I have a great 2020  iMac 27" for sale. 

The full spec is :

3.3Ghz 6 -Core Intel Core i5 , 16GB Memory (Expandable) 500GB HD . It's a great modern Mac currently running Apple's latest Operating System (Sonoma) . Comes with an Apple mouse and keyboard and  its original box.

It's clean with a few marks from use. 

The only thing is that there is a couple of cracks  in the display on the left and a chip on the glass at the top. This was caused when it was new and it was damaged by an Uber driver taking it from my office to home. You only really notice it when there is a white background even then it does not affect the use. 

These are selling between £850 and £1000 on eBay at the moment. With the screen cracks mentioned I'm asking £650.  I will wipe and restore everything prior to sale, so it feels like a new machine out of the box. 

I'm offering this locally before listing on eBay. But if you are interested don't hang around as I'd like to sell quickly.

PM me if you are interested. It's an opportunity to grab a really powerful machine at a great price . I'm based at the South End of PR Park 

IMG_2456.jpeg

IMG_2459.jpeg

IMG_2460.jpeg

Archived