I need urgently help for job and affordable accommodation

Dear valued Dulwich residents;
I hope this message finds you well. I am reaching out to initiate a resident support network within this group, especially during the Christmas season. Unfortunately, I recently received a one-month notice from my landlord, and I need to vacate my current residence by December 31st due to selling my house.l have been looking to new rooms for days around South East but prices are double than my current rent. lm not UK citizen and have only work permit visa that has restrictions like no public funds.

Additionally,The family I currently work for as a nanny has informed me that they can no longer afford my services due to a reduction in my working hours.
As a result, I find myself both unemployed and without a place to stay. I am ready to send my CV, references, and any required documents to potential employers.
If you know of any families seeking a nanny or have any leads, I would be immensely grateful for your guidance. I can provide support with cooking and childcare, especially during the Christmas period.l look for a full time live in position. I am proficient in the kitchen and ready to offer assistance.
I am reaching out to residents first for asking advice in this situation then agents, families, and local nanny friends. Your help would mean a lot to me. Wishing everyone a joyful Christmas.
Best regards
 [email protected] 

IMG_2006.png