Still searching for a 2 Bed

ellislaing

Hi all,

Me and my boyfriend are still on the search for a 2 bedroom property, we’re mainly looking in Nunhead, Peckham and East Dulwich. Preferably ground floor as I would be using the 2nd bedroom as workspace and sometimes need to work late so wouldn’t want to disturb downstairs. Our budget is £1800 but could stretch a little further for the right property. We also have a small, clean, very well behaved dog which I can provide great references for.

We’re hoping to move as soon as possible but can wait up until March if necessary. If you know of anything at all I would love to hear from you.

Many thanks and Happy New Year

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there - I am about to advertise our property in East Dulwich to rent on a short term contract (4 - 6 months - but we can be slightly flexible) The property is a 2 bedroom ground floor flat - also having a dog would not be a problem as the property has a lovely private garden space. Rental would be approx £1800 pcm. If you think this may be of interest please let me know - my email is [email protected]. Thanks

Archived