Shining Stars Childminder **VACANCIES AVAILABLE**

My name is Sultana and I am an Ofsted registered childminder living within the Peckham/Nunhead area.  I work with my husband and daughter who are both registered childcare assistants.  My setting is a family terraced house with a garden. We have ample space for the children to use. Our setting has access to a tidy kept garden which is accessible via bio folding doors which creates the comfort of being indoors while being able to enjoy our outdoor space. We have a range of resources and activities for our setting which encourage learning, sensory and creativity.

I have over 18 years of childminding experience in all age groups. I am also an experienced mother of three grown adults. I have First aid, Food hygiene, Risk assessment, NVQ Level 3 in childcare etc. Throughout the year I provide a happy and stimulating experience for children in my care. I take children to playgroups and outings frequently.

With my assistants I can look after up to nine children under the age of 5.  My service hours are from 7.30 am to 5.30 pm five days a week (Mon-Fri) and our daily rate is £80. Unfortunately, we do not do school pick-up and/or drop offs. **We have a few vacancies now and coming up- please contact for more information**

Reviews/ References can be found on childcare.co.uk

Please contact me for more information about current vacancies on: 07956184126 (Sultana)