Beko Under Counter Fridge £50 or nearest offer

Selling a Beko ULJS1584W Under Counter Fridge for £50 or nearest offer. The fridge is in full working condition and has been deep-cleaned. 

The fridge was bought new 3 years and 2 months ago for £159. The only reason we are selling it is because we have recently re-fitted our kitchen and have purchased a tall fridge freezer to fit the space instead.

Dimensions: 

• Height: 84cm
  • Width: 54.5cm
  • Depth: 59.5cm

Total volume: 128 litres
Link to the product page: https://www.beko.co.uk/appliances/refrigerators/fridges/product/larder-fridge-uljs1584-white

The fridge is available for collection from SE4. Any questions please let me know.

PXL_20240204_121704185.MP.jpg

PXL_20240204_121706752.MP.jpg

PXL_20240204_121713706.jpg

PXL_20240204_121718113.jpg

PXL_20240204_121720540.jpg

PXL_20240204_121756195.jpg

• jradford5 changed the title to Beko Under Counter Fridge £50 or nearest offer

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• Chern seems to be closed for a while now. Has anyone further info about re-opening?
    • I agree, I didn't think any tree work was allowed during nesting season, perhaps inform the council of this.
    • It is certainly true that some ground landlords do exploit leaseholders. But much of what has been listed above as issues (and they are) are and should be addressed by your solicitor in correspondence with the sellers and their solicitor - not by and with the agent, whose client is in fact the seller. I would also advise trying to contact other leaseholders in this property to find out their impressions, There may be a leasehold tenants' association (I used to be Hon Sec of one such in the 1970s) Worth finding out. Amended to add - well run private leaseholds may have a 'sinking fund' - so that leasehold tenants pay into that such that a sum builds to exist to meet large ticket items (roof repairs etc.) - although that does increase the annual costs it also offers a cushion against surprises. If such exists (but it probably won't where the council is the head landlord, then the head landlord should be paying-in (or accounting as if they had paid in) a similar sum for non leasehold tenants).  Where a council is directly charging leasehold tenants but not others then they have to quite strictly account for monies both forecast and actually spent. They cannot just place the costs of works on the leaseholders but be clear how the costs have been pro-rated across all the properties. But something like roof repairs can be charged to all tenants and not just those occupying the top floor!
    • It is also, I believe, against all good practice, and may even be an offence to cut or prune trees during nesting season, save where there is evident danger to life and limb. Which danger to Profit isn't. Shame on the organisers and shame on the greedy council for allowing it.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In