Makita kp0810 planer £100ono

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• Latest Discussions

• If you have any glossy photo paper that you want to get rid of, I'd love to take it off your hands for a project. Thank you!!
    • Do call the GALA team on the number below. I just spoke to them and the lady I spoke to had no idea and is going to come back to me, but if you want action, call the number. They picked up on the third ring and at least appeared to be helpful.
    • We hear so many stories about police not dealing with crimes quickly enough or at all, so it's nice to read they've done a really good job finding the suspects and all the evidence needed to charge them in just a few days. 
    • It’s marked on the Google page as “Temporarily Closed”, so hopefully it will re-open before too long. The woman who runs it, Pow, has put so much effort into creating such a great little restaurant and it would be a tragedy if it were to close down. Maybe it’s just something like ill health that’s the problem. We’ve been there on quite a few occasions and the food is always lovely and such great value. Everyone we’ve taken there has been most impressed. Can’t get enough of the roast  duck!   Hopefully, it’s just a hiccup and we’ll all be able to go there again before too long .
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In