SURVEYOR RECOMMENDATIONS

I"m looking for a reputable surveyor to do a survey on our home prior to a neighbours underpinning project. 

We need this assessment to complete the party wall agreement. 

This will include assessing possible impact on our property prior to works commencing and a follow up after the work has been completed.

Any contacts gratefully received.  

Thank you  

Make sure you get a fully qualified chartered surveyor who is also qualified to do party wall surveys. Anyone can call themselves a party wall surveyor and be a member of the faculty of party wall surveyors. You just have to have an interest in party wall surveying.

If your PW surveyor is not a fully qualified chartered surveyor you can end up in all sorts of difficulties when said PW surveyor doesn't actually know what they're talking about.  This may only come to light when a difficult problem arises and needs addressing. If everything goes well you may never find out that your PWS wasn't a chartered building surveyor.

Thank you so much for your advice !   i'm struggling to find someone who fits the bill to be honest.  Any ideas of other sources i can approach would be very helpful.   thank you M.