For sale Kids Unisex Boy Girl Spyder Challenger Ski Jacket Size 14 - Age 12-14 yrs - black/grey/yellow

For sale £50

Kids Unisex Boy Girl Spyder Challenger Ski Jacket Size 14 black/grey/yellow 

Unisex Boys/Girls Challenger Junior Spyder ski jacket. 

This weatherproof/windproof Spyder Challenger Boys Ski Jacket ensures warmth and protection from the most extreme weather conditions the mountains can throw at you. My son suffers the cold a lot, this jacket kept him warm and cozy, and being breathable did not make him sweat when he was active on the slopes.

The Spyder brand is known for its exceptional quality and attention to detail. See the special glass cloth in the front pocket, the hole for the thumb on the bottom of the sleeve to keep hands warm as much as possible, the handy inner pockets.

Added bonus is the vibrant color combination of grey/black/yellow that make it very easy to spot your child on the slopes! Very good condition, no stains, just a small rip (see picture) of the netting of the inner extra pocket where my son used to keep his neck warmer (I am not good at sewing but it could easily be fixed).

Freshly laundered and ready to be used.

Size label says 14 but Spyder comes up small so I'd say more like 12-14 depending on size of the child.

From a pet and smoke free home