Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I used this company as we had issues to find reasonably priced insurance following a flood. Deeside Insurance Telephone: 01244 831434
    • I had subsidence in my front bay about five  years back, which was treated with resin injection.  My insurance premium predictably rocketed. My current insurer, Zurich, has withdrawn from offering home insurance via brokers (so now doesn't offer it at all) and the only quote my present broker can find for me is over £1500 a year 😮 with Midas Underwriting. And that also has a considerably higher excess. I know from previous experience of phoning around that as soon as subsidence is mentioned, nobody wants to know. Can anybody who has been in a similar situation recommend a broker or insurance company who could help? I have a week to find an alternative suitable insurer, or else I will have to grit my teeth and pay up. Admin, I have put this here as I know subsidence is common in this area, but if it should be in another part of the forum, please move it!
    • A case of real-life imitating art perhaps: https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000v8wp
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In