Appeal for witnesses - hit and run in Dulwich Village

**Appeal for witnesses - hit and run in Dulwich Village**

My partner and I were in a hit and run car crash in Dulwich Village last Thursday 15th February at around 19:09. 

We had stopped at the zebra crossing outside Rocca to let two men with large dogs (dogs were mastiff or something similar I think. They were large dogs a tan colour, the two men were white, tall and slim and in their 30s/40s) cross. We were hit from behind by another car. When I got out to exchange details the driver drove off. 
In the impact their number plate broke off and we have this and video footage of them fleeing the scene. They drove off on the other side of the road (towards the roundabout) and look to narrowly miss hitting another car. 

I’m hoping that either the dog walkers or anyone in Rocca or the village at this time could get in contact with me. 

Please share if you think you may know who the dog walkers are or know anyone in the area at that time. 

Thanks in advance!

15 hours ago, MCVZ said:

It was a blue Vauxhall estate. IMG_1393.thumb.jpeg.2acfbe87d8abbe4a88d85a3abfd0a725.jpeg 

Apart from what happened with your car this picture of it on wrong side of the road suggests it's surely a slam dunk dangerous driving offence?

Edited by sandyman