2 x white metal bedside tables £30

2 x white bedside tables available £30 for the pair. No noticeable flaws but used for a few years. Pick up SE15 

Designed by Monica Mulder for IKEA. It is no longer in production, It has been designed so that you can place an adapter for the charger In the box. You can hold the plug to the outlet between the back of the drawer and the back of the drawer.

Width: 46 см

Depth: 37 см

Height: 56 см

Materials: Steel, Pigmented powder coating based on epoxy/polyester

PXL_20240229_090758175.jpg

Screenshot_20240229-090716.png

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello   I'm getting in touch on behalf of a lady who sells the Big Issues outside Sainsburys in Honor Oak.  I've got to know her the past year or so and she has a 10month old son.  She is looking for a buggy but doesn't have a smartphone so said I'd look on local forums for her. If there is one available, I will happily collect it!   Many thanks Veronica  
    • Pete and Chalky! We’ve kept in touch with them. Fear not, they moved to live near his daughter (I’d have to check his address but I think it was Lincolnshire). Chalky apparently very happy as he has a large cat-free garden to play in.
    • Straight talking answer there Ab29 
    • I had small black backpack stolen from dulwich park, near the duck pond and cafe on Friday 10th. It had a set of keys (Mercedes car key) and some nappies inside  -they can keep the nappies).    really appreciate any responses    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In