Ikea Hemnes Double Bed Frame and Mattress £100

Ikea Hemnes Double Bed Frame and Aloe Vera Mattress 

Length 201cm

Depth 149 cm 

Footboard height 66cm 

Headboard height 120 

A few scuffs and marks on frame but generally in good condition and clean. Mattress has been used with topper so is in good condition. 

Pick up BR3 1TD, or I might be willing to drop off in my van for an extra £20 to SE22, SE15, SE5. 

Smoke free and pet free home. 

IMG_1970.jpeg

IMG_1971.jpeg

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• Re dogs: Goose Green is fully fenced - plenty of dogs.  While Peckham Rye isn't fully fenced, it is very large - so if your dogs like to run, but will come back when called they can get a lot of runaround there (again plenty of dogs),  and as a Melbournite - you can barrack for the SE London Giants aussie rules team there too. As an aussie now in ED a few years, love the area. 
    • Upwards of 35000 people killed. Not a sign of a ceasefire.
    • I'm sorry Mal, there was nothing in Ted's post that mentioned pesky cyclists, he was simply drawing a parallel between southwarks desire for more cycling and not enough safe and secure storage  Your ability to twist the ordinary into weird hyperbolic  rants knows no bounds at times.  Maybe you should have gone to the opticians (you know the one) before replying 😉 
    • In deed the op was about suggestions for bike storage, I'd reacted to the next post that had reverted to Southwark, pesky cyclists and bike theft. Join LCC and ask Southwark Cyclists for advice on alternatives for storage.  Come on one of their rides, good to make friends.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In