Niko the Plumber.

zoo

I have been using Niko for several years now , he is my go to plumber. On Saturday he came to my rescue  again when my water tank kept overflowing. He came out on the same day I called him, fixed the water overflow and also spotted another little job that needed doing and also did that too.

Niko is a brilliant plumber and such a nice person, you get a good job for a very fair price.

Highly recommended.  TEL: 07818 607583.

I would third this recommendation for anybody on here looking for a plumber. We needed a plumber urgently as we discovered our shower was not functional having just moved in to our flat. Having found Niko's number on here, he was quick to respond and then able to squeeze us in at short notice to come and fix the problem efficiently - when it would perhaps have been easier to just suggest getting a new shower! All whilst being a thoroughly nice guy too. Very reassuring to know we have now found a reliable and friendly plumber for the future. 

Niko, is always there when you need him and will go out of his way to help you and to resolve any plumbing problems you might have. I have used him now for over five years and he has never let me down.

Honest and hardworking. I have no hesitation in recommending him. 

Another recommendation for Niko - 07818 607583 - I contacted him after reading the glowing references on here and he came out same day to fix an issue with my sink. He also gave me some quotes and advice for other jobs, and even fixed my kitchen cupboard door!  He's a top bloke, honest and genuine, and full of entertaining stories. 

Niko was a great help just before Christmas. I thought I was going to be without hot water throughout the holiday period. However, he installed 2 immersion heaters in my tank and kept in touch with me to make sure everything was working. I was very impressed with his level of service.

Highly recommended.