FREE - IKEA 2 door white wardrobe - offered for collection

Second time I've listed this, if no one wants it I'll be taking it to our local recycling centre on Thursday...

2 door white wardrobe with top section hanging rail and bottom section 3 drawers and a pull out side hanging rack. It is an IKEA wardrobe, and the closest to this that I can currently find is their PAX wardrobe. It's in fairly good condition, but has some damage on the underside of the bottom panel (see pictures). It could be repaired if you have a bit of woodworking skill & a couple of clamps & glue, or it can actually be put back together without repairing it, as the damage is not seen on the underside of the bottom panel and I didn't know it was damaged until I took it apart. I'd suggest that a couple of metal angle brackets from B&Q would also be a solution to the damage. It is now disassembled into flat pack (apart from the 3 drawers). I have all the components, including the screws & pins that I removed to take it apart. If you want this wardrobe you need to be able to figure out how to put an IKEA unit back together without the instructions, as I no longer have the instructions. Also, very important... you need to have the means to collect it, a vehicle that will take panels that are 200cm long x 60 cm wide. Please do not ask for it if you don't have the means to collect it from SE21 8DP.

IMG_4712.JPG

IMG_4713.JPG

IMG_4729.JPG

IMG_4730.JPG

IMG_5031.JPG

IMG_5051.JPG

IMG_5052.JPG

IMG_5053.JPG

• 2 weeks later...