Yamaha flute for sale

Flute for sale. In its original hard box, with a slight damage to the handle. YFL211N. Very good condition. £130 ONO. Collection from Herne Hill. Happy to send photos, 

Edited by sica99

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Sadly I’ve been clearing out my mums things as she passed away last year. I came across a school certificate - Heber Primary JM School, Lordship Lne, East Dulwich, S.E 22 awarded by the Heber PTA to LYNNE BAKER (mum) for first place in the girls 80 yards race. Signed by the headmaster- JJHeester 16 June 1955. Mum was 78 yrs old when she passed last september, (2023) but i just wondered if there was anyone from the school who may remember her or have any other information relating to my mums time at the school. Photo attached. She was born in October 1944. 
    • Just wanted to recommend this new place. We have been a couple of times and it is really great, but for some reason completely empty. It is next door to Eric's on Upland Road. Really cheap (for ED... 4 large dishes for 3 people came to £22), with really nice home made style Hong Kong / Cantonese (I think, I'm no expert, but I've been to the region a few times). Nothing like a typical classic Cantonese / takeaway (not that there is anything wrong with that!). We had chicken wings which were crispy and sweet, beef ho fun with lovely and tender meat, and a pumpkin and prawn soup which was nothing like anything I've had before. It came with a really nice Chinese tea with multiple top ups.  We came back for tea and cakes another time and the matcha cake and bubble tea was great and cheap. Can't remember exactly what we paid. Always keen to support a local business and I am hoping it takes off through word of mouth. Fingers crossed this post helps it do so! 
    • I've only just seen this. We've just given away some shelves but I still have a tall dvd shelf if it's any use to you. And an armchair which is perfectly usable but a bit scratched up by cats. If it might be useful, I can send photos. 
    • Sorry? I was describing the noise around Herne Hill, I wasn't passing any judgement on the type of music just that the noise of the drum kit reverb and sounds from one stages' sound system was competing with the same from the other...happens at every festival once you get away from one stage you get interference from the sound from another. And thats why it doesn't work having festivals in inner city areas as the sound become noise pollution. As we walked down Stadella the noise was bouncing off the house fronts and it was awful. I pity the poor residents there as they have three weekends of it. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In