Stacking single bed

Hello - we have a cream stacking wooden single bed that is normal height when together but can separate in to two low single beds for sleepovers (with the second mattress stored inside the bed frame when stacked).  Free to a good home if you can collect in the next couple of days! Thanks.  (Mattresses a few years old so we’ll get those to the dump.)  I think the bed was originally Warren Evans.

image.thumb.jpeg.3ab0315065695fca48090d870d6c9c7f.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Are there no home CCTVs that may have acquired an image?
    • Unfortunately not all of us are able to walk even short distances, I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and cannot walk unaided and only short distances, so I’m being penalised for my disability!
    • Earl, I think the 20% increase you refer to is cycling stages rather than trips and is explained in the TFL report here (which is fascinating when you look at the detail...and there is a lot of detail):   The relatively higher growth in stages compared to trips suggests that the increase in cycling as part of multi-modal trips (for example, to access public transport or combined with other modes) has increased more than cycling for cycle-all-the-way trips.   When looking at cycling trips the growth is more aligned to that of the national picture (a small % increase since pre-pandemic) and the report explains:   Cycling made up 4.5 per cent of trips in London on an average day in 2022, up from 3.6 per cent in 2019.   I wonder how food delivery cyclists are captured and also given the majority of hire bike journeys are less than one mile is that a stage or a trip?   Another interesting chart is the analysis of cycling trips - I was surprised by the drops in many of these.    
    • I have just received a PCN today for driving into Elsie rd! I was confused as to why I had received this and rang Southwark parking to to enquire, apparently this road is closed at certain times of the day and only those with a permit are allowed to drive here. I’ve lived in East Dulwich for 35 yrs in Glengarry Rd, and had no idea of this enforcement, I was told that I should have read the sign before driving into the road, I mean who stops on a main road to read any signs before turning into a road?! Especially a road that you’ve driven down for 35 years with no problem! my reason for driving down this road was to drop something off to the charity shop on the corner, as there’s no longer any access to this road since they closed off all the side roads 🤬 Im fuming and I’m sick to death of being penalised for driving down roads that were once accessible, it’s like driving through a mine field and nigh on impossible to navigate signs in time before you actually turn into a road, we are being bled dry !    I would rather give the £65 penalty fee to the charity shop than these thieves at Southwark 🤬
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In