Ad hoc childcare available

Hi!

I'm Anna, I’m 30 years old and pursuing a career in TV and film. I'm looking for ad hoc childcare work to tide me over during quiet periods in the TV industry. I have love kids and have worked with children a lot in the past, so if you are looking for someone in the local area with lots of experience and enthusiasm, get in touch!

I have a baby brother who was born when I was 17 and since then I have had a lot of experience looking after him (he is now nearly 13). I am fun and playful, but I know how to command respect and lay down rules when I need to. I also have a a lot of professional nannying and babysitting experience (ages 2-17), as well as tutoring children in both English language (when I lived in Spain) and English literature A Level (here in London).

I live in Nunhead and am available for ad hoc childcare with an immediate start. I am happy to do school pick up, cook healthy meals, supervise homework and do bath and bed time. I am confident with any ages and can provide references on request.

Hope to hear from you soon! Please get in touch via email.

Edited by Anna Broadbent

• Anna Broadbent changed the title to Ad hoc childcare available