MINI Hatch 1.6 One Hatchback 3dr Petrol Manual Euro 5

2012 Mini One with 'Sports Pack' additions. Exceptionally low mileage. I have had this car since 2017, with only previous owner. Passed its MOT this month with no advisories. Spare key included. Wear and tear outlined clearly in the photos- please note: wear to the drivers seat fabric, scratch beside driver's side front light, small scratch on rear, some scuffs on boot opening, top of radio aerial missing (does not affect radio reception). CD player in full working order. Connects to phone bluetooth for taking and making calls. I am selling as my family no longer fit in the car, but it has served me well. Happy to bring you for a test drive. Payment must be arranged by bank transfer and have cleared in account before car can be driven. Next MOT due 17/03/2025, Part service history, Red, 2 owners, £3,999

https://www.autotrader.co.uk/car-details/202403117447717?postcode=SE156HN&advertising-location=at_cars?lid=buakqwv0ezcn&utm_source=product-service&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=at_braze_cars_web_email_api_daily_paygo_first-time-live&utm_term=cars&utm_content=

IMG_4615.jpeg

IMG_4613.jpeg