What to do with old school shoes?

I have some outgrown school shoes that are beaten up at the back of the collar (where foot slides in) but still in OK condition otherwise. 

Feel bad to bin them but not sure they're good enough for charity - any suggestions what I should do with them? 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Something smells fishy here.  Two separate people, multiple purchase, each time saying chicken was off.  If that's the case Environmental Health would be all over the shop like ants swarming a carcass.  Can't quite put my finger on what's really going on here 🤔  
    • If anyone has a Nectar card and shops at Dog Kennel Hill it will learn what you buy. I regularly get Nectar prices/offers on things I buy to donate to the Albrighton. The donation I plan to take round next week contains toothpaste that was on offer at a Nectar price. Tins of tomatoes, pasta and cereal have also come up in the past.    Put the item in your trolley and drop it in the donation box on the way out. Multi use offer buy some every day, take it home then donate a few. 
    • I am faintly amused by the cries of horror when the overtly political actions of Southwark Council Labour (their car hatred does after all form part of their manifesto) is countered by what might possibly be political action of others (although there is some evidence to support it being a groundswell of purely local and not party-affiliated activity). Who is behind Southwark Labour party one might ask - is it Militant Trotskyites? From where are they being funded? The Kremlin, Beijing?
    • Ha ha, some people really don't like an opinion that differs to theirs do they! Bravo One Dulwich - you're magnificently rattling the cages of people who don't want to hear a differing opinion and the fact they get so irate about it is the icing on the cake! Some spend so much emotional energy trying to convince themselves One Dulwich is some shadowy, agitator state-funded lobby group when all they are is a group of local residents giving a voice to the majority of residents impacted by the measures.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In