Easter tennis camps: Ages 4-16 - North Dulwich Tennis Club - Book online now

This Easter holidays North Dulwich Tennis Club on East Dulwich Grove is running 3 weeks (14 days) of fun tennis camps for ages 4-16. Book online now at https://www.northdulwichtennis.co.uk/camps/

Book by the day or by the week. You don't have to book for the entire week - you can pick and choose your days. ☀️ 

SESSION TIMINGS:

• Ages 4–5 yrs: 9am–10.30am (1.5hrs per day)
  • Ages 5–8 yrs: 9am–11.30am (2.5hrs per day)
  • Ages 8–11 yrs: 10.30am–1pm (2.5hrs per day)
  • Ages 11+ yrs: 1.30pm–4.30pm (3hrs per day)

EASTER CAMP DATES

• Week 1: Tue 2nd – Fri 5th April (4 days)
  • Week 2: Mon 8th – Fri 12th April
  • Week 3 (Ages 11-16 only): Mon 15th – Fri 19th April

Find out more and book online here: https://www.northdulwichtennis.co.uk/camps 🎾

Easter camps ND.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hi  I have a spare old wheelbarrow that you could have for free. You’d need to come and collect it from Telegraph Hill, so drop me a message if you’re still looking and we can arrange a time best wishes carrie
    • This is quite a serious allegation. What evidence is there of this? Pressured how and by whom? This is quite a spin on ‘it’s been agreed with the emergency services’. They think the vehicles pictured driving through with partially covered plates are the result of ‘poor signage’ 🤔  If it is as they say ‘small numbers’ driving through the square, that doesn’t suggest that the signage is unclear. I mean who honestly believes it’s possible to drive through there without noticing the signs / planters (assuming you’re driving with due care and attention)?! 🤨  Also, haven’t ‘One’ opposed any improvements to the layout / landscaping and signage proposed by Southwark? It’s all a bit desperate. At the height of the LTN ‘controversy’ a number of co-ordinated ‘One’ groups popped up across London. It doesn’t feel like a local grassroots movement, but has all the hallmarks of astroturfing. The lack of transparency about it’s funding / sponsorship and structure does not help with this impression. 
    • Hi there, My children and I are adopting 4 ex-battery hens and seeking a secondhand home for them, let me know if you have anything, of any style that might fit four feathered ladies in. I can collect at your convenience this weekend or during the week.    Warmest, Hannah 
    • Week 32 points...   Week 32 table...  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In