Thule yepp Maxi, Kids bike seat to give away.

Thule yepp Maxi childseat, in good condition, fits many bike racks without an adapter. Works all fine just the lock to avoid theft doesn't work anymore. Great for kids from about 2 years on.

To be collected near goose green 

PXL_20240322_134755532.jpg

PXL_20240322_134812929.jpg

Edited by herrpaul

• herrpaul changed the title to Thule yepp Maxi, Kids bike seat to give away.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Dulwich Hamlet women’s team have been promoted today   
    • Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂 
    • Highly recommend Kim Michelet! 07838102782 Kim did a full bathroom refurb for us earlier this month and I'm thrilled with the results. We live in a flat with only one small bathroom and Kim made sure it was completed in the agreed time and was very tidy.  Kim has a great eye for detail and design and I really appreciated his advice along the way.  Before and after photos attached 🙂   
    • We’re on oakhurst and can hear it too.   car horns and cheering, very intrigued!??    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In