Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• I've only just seen this. We've just given away some shelves but I still have a tall dvd shelf if it's any use to you. And an armchair which is perfectly usable but a bit scratched up by cats. If it might be useful, I can send photos. 
    • Sorry? I was describing the noise around Herne Hill, I wasn't passing any judgement on the type of music just that the noise of the drum kit reverb and sounds from one stages' sound system was competing with the same from the other...happens at every festival once you get away from one stage you get interference from the sound from another. And thats why it doesn't work having festivals in inner city areas as the sound become noise pollution. As we walked down Stadella the noise was bouncing off the house fronts and it was awful. I pity the poor residents there as they have three weekends of it. 
    • Maybe they are gala Protesters as they have been evicted from the Rye 🤣
    • There used to be events in brockwell park, for years, including Pride and they were never ticketed and there was never the damage there is now. the music isn’t the issue ( although at least Brixton had live bands this year and Peckham didn’t get that right). it’s the insult of a private company working with our council to host a private ticketed event and then show such disrespect for the area.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In