Rustic wood fishing tackle/artists/carpenters toolbox £10 (pick up SE19)

Rustic wood fishing tackle/artists'/carpenters toolbox - 79cm length, 36cm width, 16cm height.

Well worn character but sturdy. The clips lock.

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 10.49.29.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 10.49.14.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2024-04-01 at 10.49.51.jpeg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Cheers FH, I've  PMd you.  I started a thread on schemes such as Brenchley Gardens but got no interest, which is a shame.  If we discover more then we can update the forum.
    • They're not that interested in Southwark residents unless they're already on the same political (small p) page as them. Unlike our local MP, it must be said. 
    • @malumbu I agree that brenchley gardens is horrible to cycle along. I’ve contacted Southwark Council and TFL about it a couple of times. The Council said the road has been audited and it’s safe.  Do you know of anyone else who might be able to help? I live in a Lewisham postcode so don’t think a Southwark councillor would be interested in contact from a non Southwark resident. 
    • Thanks for confirming I’m replying to myself,  maybe 15 years ago some work was done on that area previously they had been a very marshy impossible area quite dangerous for unsuspecting small children - maybe a pond there are still leftover reeds there now.  
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In