Vintage cork coaster coffee table £10 (pick up SE19)

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• Let me try to reassure you those of you who concerned about the tree: the person who coordinated the decorating of the tree worked in arboriculture and chose the materials involved specifically because they would not damage the tree at all. And as planned, the tree has already been returned to its usual state. Oh, and...   OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE
    • I'd say salary and rent are quite different in Vietnam as well - but I doubt you are being paid/pay those rates either
    • I do have a slight problem spending £17 for Cơm tấm, given it costs $1.20 in Saigon. Hard for me to square that. The menu does look authentic though but yeah waaay too expensive for me.
    • A nice pro cycling article from a pro cyclist by the way it is written.  Ultimately every road user, including cyclists, should obey the rules so the new law won't actually have any effect, apart from the odd cyclist who breaks the rules.  But back to reality, from experience, cyclists don't obey the rules, with the odd one stopping at lights or not riding on the footpath, and whilst the new law maybe unproportional to deaths, surly preventing even one pedestrian death is a good thing. Or do you disagree @malumbu ? Why are the cycling lobby so inflamed by this new law? It's there to prevent accidents and save a few more lives so if they are all cycling sensibly there should be no problem, but it's seen as an assault on freedom of cycling. Obviously it isn't, no one is being told not to cycle, just that if they cause a death or serious injury then there are consequences.  So why the angst dear cyclists ? 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In