Iris Flow Wireless headphones, unused, with case and cables, £60 ono

• preston_johns changed the title to Iris Flow Wireless headphones, unused, with case and cables, £60 ono
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• Thanks to Carl and Oliver for a great job putting up new fencing which had been destroyed in the storms. Carl Fuller-Brown 07841 124010
    • Are there no home CCTVs that may have acquired an image?
    • Unfortunately not all of us are able to walk even short distances, I suffer with rheumatoid arthritis and cannot walk unaided and only short distances, so I’m being penalised for my disability!
    • Earl, I think the 20% increase you refer to is cycling stages rather than trips and is explained in the TFL report here (which is fascinating when you look at the detail...and there is a lot of detail):   The relatively higher growth in stages compared to trips suggests that the increase in cycling as part of multi-modal trips (for example, to access public transport or combined with other modes) has increased more than cycling for cycle-all-the-way trips.   When looking at cycling trips the growth is more aligned to that of the national picture (a small % increase since pre-pandemic) and the report explains:   Cycling made up 4.5 per cent of trips in London on an average day in 2022, up from 3.6 per cent in 2019.   I wonder how food delivery cyclists are captured and also given the majority of hire bike journeys are less than one mile is that a stage or a trip?   Another interesting chart is the analysis of cycling trips - I was surprised by the drops in many of these.    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In