Selection of wine books

I’ve got a bunch of wine books from my WSET studies that I no longer need if anyone is interested. Includes Janice Robinson’s, Oxford Companion to Wine and the Noble Rot’s amazing read, Wine From Another Galaxy. 

They’re all in great condition on the inside. A few scratches on the outside of a couple from them being on a coffee table and on the shelf. 

Available to pick up from SE22 for £20.00. 

Any questions, just ask. Thanks 

IMG_0057.jpeg

Edited by Tlee2201
Typo

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Latest Discussions

• I second that MRSR, what a waste of a young life yet again due to knife crime and people thinking it's ok to stab somone just for a phone,  the sentences they received still not long enough , the young mans family have life sentences . 
    • RIP Kalabe Legesse   Face of 'cruel' killer published for first time as judge allows him to be named over park murder - MyLondon
    • Do the two white lines represent a zebra crossing, where pedestrians have right of way ?  Highway code rule 19  Drivers and riders should give way to pedestrians waiting to cross and MUST give way to pedestrians on a zebra crossing (see Rule H2).  
    • Have 4 kittens ready to leave from 7 to 8 weeks. They are now 5 weeks old.  Not sure about the gender yet as they too tiny Rare White £150 spotted black & white £120 all black £80 .  They going for £1each . Drop me a message if you have a lovely home for these beautiful kittens . Mum and dad can also be seen when u visit . Contact me via 07402083210. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In