Looking for handyman/decorator

Bobbie

I am looking for a handyperson/decorator with experience of water proofing bathrooms to do some work on my one-bedroom flat in East Dulwich as follows:

1. Redoing water proofing on bathroom floor and retiling of bathroom/shower floor areas. Currently the bathroom is wetproofed with fibreglass which works but the floor slopes the wrong way, away from the shower so the floor needs to be sorted so it slopes the right way.

2. Replastering of bathroom ceiling and repainting of ceiling

3. General filling in of plaster cracks and repaint of several areas in flat

4. Other small jobs - Putting up metal splashback in kitchen, put down matting in entrance lobby, rehang a couple of cupboard doors, put in a peg to replace missing peg for cupboard shelf, putting up a couple of kitchen shelves

I'd like to get the work done in late August and am looking for a couple of quotes. If there are any handypersons/decorators who can help please contact me on [email protected].

Thank you.

Michelle Lee

I would recommend Raju (07931735875), he redecorated my flat and refitted and tiled my bathroom. I'm looking to have him back to do the second one. If it helps in any way, my neighbour saw him working in my flat, and he then did her bathroom. He is reliable, super tidy, full of ideas and you can leave keys with him. If you want to ask me anything, just let me know.

We have refurbished our last three houses, but we have never had a building experience where we were 100% happy with every aspect of the work, until HamiltonWalters Carpentry & Building converted our loft and extended our kitchen for us. Their attention to detail, hard work and the fact that once they started the work, they were there every day until it was finished was really impressive and everyone was so nice too! I would (and already have) advise anyone thinking of converting their loft or doing other building works that there is really only one company they should talk to ? HamiltonWalters Carpentry & Building.

Mobile number - 07780004007

E-mail - [email protected]

Hope they can help you out as much as they did me!

Archived