You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Any available boxes in the SE15 would be welcome 
    • Hello, I'm looking for a sofa and a small dining table to furnish my flat; we sold it and sold all our furniture but the sale fell through and now we don't have anything in the house so it looks really sad and bare. If anyone is looking to get rid of either of these items, please let me know. Thanks Mel
    • Actually, Mal, what you said in its entirety was   In normal usage the 'those' in your second sentence refers to the cars for which Southwark 'also provide free parking space'. You would have needed to say in your second sentence - 'And over 100,000 of cars freely parked in the UK get stolen...' Although of course the figures I quoted refer to all cars stolen, and not to those stolen from 'free' street parking - i.e. not off street or in garages , or in paid for parking spaces on road. For which I don't have figures. And of course as all those who live in CPZs know, Southwark does not provide free on-road parking in much of the borough. If you are going to 'throw remarks away', please do so accurately. Or make your hyperbole transparent. 
    • The RESTORE study team at King's College London are looking for healthy volunteers for a paid brain scan study! We are conducting exciting research exploring treatment-resistant schizophrenia and need to compare to the brains of healthy people. The study involves an initial blood test and interview, followed by assessments including a brain scan. This takes place over two short visits. You will be reimbursed £70 for full participation in the study.  Please reply to this advert if you are: 18 years old or older Healthy (including no history of mental health problems, chronic illness or head injury) No history of schizophrenia or psychosis in your family No history of substance dependence/abuse other than to cigarettes Happy to have a brain scan +/- blood tests Can be available during the working week The visits will take place at King's College London (Denmark Hill, South London). Please contact: [email protected] Tel: 07938 905220 We look forward to hearing from you!
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In