The Goose Is Out! Thomas McCarthy, Ann Shrieves, Sarah Lloyd & Ian Kennedy, The Ivy House, 31 May

The Goose Is Out! Thomas McCarthy, Ann Shrieves, Sarah Lloyd & Ian Kennedy,  The Ivy House, 40 Stuart Road SE15 3BE,  31 May, 7PM 

Tickets here: https://www.wegottickets.com/thegooseisout

Thomas comes from a long line of singers who have kept the tradition of singing strong within the Irish Traveller community. 

He knows over a thousand songs, and since 2001 he has set about collating a repertoire of this fabulous part of Traveller heritage.

He was named the Traditional Singer of the Year in the Gradam Ceoil Awards 2019. 

https://www.thomasmccarthyfolk.com/

Ann Shrieves is a singer of mainly traditional Irish ballads. She is a natural storyteller, and a regular visitor to our singarounds.

Ian & Sarah are known to many around SE15. They are wonderful singers who came to our very first singaround in 2010. There singing is loved by many. 

More info about The Goose Is Out here: https://www.thegooseisout.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello people. 

If you're intending to come to this gig can we ask that you buy yourself a ticket from We Got Tickets in advance? please, please?

We sell most of our tickets this way and only ever sell a very small percentage on the door. Currently advance ticket sales have been really poor. So poor in fact that we may have to consider cancelling, which obviously we do not want to do. 

So please, if you're intending to come, the link is below. 

https://www.wegottickets.com/thegooseisout

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• 3 Lordship Lane says it has applied for a licence to show films under the name Tiloli.   and looks as if Majestic Wine are going into the old Evan’s bike shop.
    • Let me try to reassure you those of you who concerned about the tree: the person who coordinated the decorating of the tree worked in arboriculture and chose the materials involved specifically because they would not damage the tree at all. And as planned, the tree has already been returned to its usual state. Oh, and...   OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE OLE WE ARE DULWICH HAMLET AND WE'VE GONE AND WON THE LEAGUE
    • I'd say salary and rent are quite different in Vietnam as well - but I doubt you are being paid/pay those rates either
    • I do have a slight problem spending £17 for Cơm tấm, given it costs $1.20 in Saigon. Hard for me to square that. The menu does look authentic though but yeah waaay too expensive for me.
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In