Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Black with white patches/spots adult cat. Unknown sex. Cat hiding deep under our balcony steps and won’t leave.  
    • And another recommendation for Sebastian at Bastak Interiors.  This was our first bathroom fit as new homeowners and we were really anxious about choosing the right person for the job and someone we felt comfortable with - but Sebastian surpassed our expectations. He was really clear, communicative and gave us great advice and support on the decisions we needed to make.  We'll definitely be looking to work with hims again on the next phases of work. Absolute joy to work with!  He even brought treats for our dog to help her settle with having a stranger in the house and she became obsessed with him 😅
    • I saw a pedestrian ambling down the middle of the cycle path without a care in the world, then a pedestrian cross without looking, then I lost interest… Cyclists break the rules considerably less than other road users. So you should turn that question around.  https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-7027809/amp/Cyclists-break-fewer-rules-road-motorists-Danish-study-finds.html
    • Thanks again all. I only have less than a week to find alternative cover, so I doubt there would be time to arrange a survey 😢
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In