Reliable cleaner in ED area

VeBarbosa

Hello Everyone, I have opened slots for cleaning on a weekly basis in the afternoon (from 1pm), and I have one slot available for cleaning on a weekly basis on Thrusday mornings, starting from May 23th.

I am extremely reliable, friendly, organised and hardworking person. My charge is £15 per hour (minimum 3 hours) and I have plenty references.

Any further question, please feel free to text me on 07778-409388

Regards, 

Veronica B.

Edited by VeBarbosa

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• They're not that interested in Southwark residents unless they're already on the same political (small p) page as them. Unlike our local MP, it must be said. 
    • @malumbu I agree that brenchley gardens is horrible to cycle along. I’ve contacted Southwark Council and TFL about it a couple of times. The Council said the road has been audited and it’s safe.  Do you know of anyone else who might be able to help? I live in a Lewisham postcode so don’t think a Southwark councillor would be interested in contact from a non Southwark resident. 
    • Thanks for confirming I’m replying to myself,  maybe 15 years ago some work was done on that area previously they had been a very marshy impossible area quite dangerous for unsuspecting small children - maybe a pond there are still leftover reeds there now.  
    • We tried Viet Flavours yesterday. They opened a few days ago next to Franco Manca on LL and are doing 20% off until the end of the month. Food was very good and fresh, perfect for the warm weather of late. They have a nicely decorated room and service was friendly. Prices are on the higher end but not that different from others in the area (opening discount well worth it). We liked that they have the classics (Pho, Banh Mi, Bun Bo Hue, Vietnamese coffee, etc.) but also some dishes more rarely seen (crispy pancakes, anchovy chicken wings, tamaring fish, Saigo/Hoian rice place). Lots of veggie options too. We will be coming back. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In