Degree Educated Nanny With 14 Years Experience looking for a new opportunity

Hello parents my name is Sansel. I am local and looking for a new nannying opportunity. I am open to part time full day opportunities 2/3 days a week and also open to full time opportunities. I wouldn’t mind a nanny share.

I am a degree educated nanny born in London. My experience includes working with new borns up until 10 years old. I have worked in several areas as a nanny throughout the years including Notting Hill, Canary Wharf, Islington, Greenwich, Blackheath, Dulwich. I have 14 years experience with children. I have done nannying, babysitting and I have also worked in a nursery when I first began my career with children. My favourite thing about being a nanny is watching the children I look after reach milestones. Please feel free to contact me and I would be happy to send you my CV so that you can see my experience and skills in further detail. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• When was that George?  I came across Watford once via a broker (car or maybe my cat I think) but didn't know they did home.
    • H. This is a local forum and it’s for local issues. Making generalised observations is totally irrelevant. I think it is you who is the whingeing bigot.
    • @Hen123 it's quite a simple proposition  ALL road users ahould obey ALL rules in the highway code and there would be less issues  or are you saying that cyclists are excempt from the rules as in your opinion it is mostly car drivers breaking them?  We can't have one rule for some and different rules for others as that would make us all Tories 🤣
    • I have been there and cyclist/motorist behaviour is similar to here. You only have to walk around London for a few hours to see 1000s of car drivers breaking the law you may see one or two cyclists jump a red light. Besides I am not sure what you think your whinging about cyclists will achieve. The police base the targeting of their resources on minimising harm to the public not the views of a few anti cycling bigots on an internet forum. As 99% of deaths and injuries are caused by reckless car drivers that is always where their will focus be. 
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In