For Sale: Cast Iron Victorian Fireplace Arch

Posted (edited)
Victorian fireplace cast iron arch for sale. Some damage around the edges but all in areas that would be fitted into the wall/beneath the hearth. 

Looking for £50. 

Dimensions: 

W86.5cm
H93cm
Arch opening W40
Arch H65cm 

Collection from SE22 or £10 delivery within 2 miles of SE228RR. 

IMG_3107.jpeg

Edited by JMC

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Latest Discussions

• Hello, I'm looking for somewhere local to store some furniture. I'd rather not go too far, so East Dulwich/Peckham preferably.  Does anyone know of anywhere? Or how I can go about finding it?  Thanks very much, Rachel 
    • I just went to the vet (medivet) and was advised to buy Advantage online rather than prescription
    • Good luck, keep us posted!  Hopefully the inquiry into vets pricing will help.  
    • Hi, tbh i'm a bit confused myself and i wrote that post. Things seems to have changed since our last batch of pills. i think when you have a dog you want the best for them and have to trust the experts. We originally bought pills over the counter that were much cheaper but we took our dog to a sitter and it turned out he had fleas so we were advised to get a stronger brand from the vet. And yes, they were cheaper online but we wondered whether the websites were legit, we didn't want to buy anything 'dodgy' or should that be 'doggy'? And now the rules have changed and the strong pills that could be bought without a prescription now require a prescription anyway.... ...and this is where the lack of transparency re vets charges previously discussed also comes in...i'll try to be brief... last week my partner called to order the pills and was told there is an extra £58 charge for a check up to get them. I cancelled the appointment and said I'd buy them online, only to discover, as i explained earlier, that you now need that prescription to buy them online. So this morning I called the vet again to make an appointment to have the consultation to get the prescription pills and was told the price of the consultation is £10, not £58. The appointment is tomorrow so I'll report back then - but a question for consumer experts - if you are quoted a price of £10 when booking and then they say the charge is £58 after the consultation do they legally have to honour the £10 quote? hope that's clearer...to be continued....    
Home
Events
Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search
    Search In