Magic minds nursery and puddleducks nursery

Like Fuschia & Number 2, I love Puddleduck. Bugglet has been there for nearly a year and is thriving. The team are great & feel communication to parents is really good & their always letting you know what your child has been up to/how they are getting on.

Yup, if you give them a call, they can arrange stone you can visit & give you their prospectus/application form. Unsure, but pretty sure there might be a waiting list, but its a good time of year to find out (leavers starting school means a fair bit of movement).

Hi, you will be invited for a viewing with the manager and she will give you the forms to sign. I have no experience of having my child there but we went for a viewing not long ago and got a really good impression. The children seemed to love it, the manager and staff seemed great and the outdoor space was impressie too compared to some of the others I have seen. I really liked it.

Thank you so much. Have called puddleducks and arranged a visit. She did inform me that my child has to be there at least two days a week.

Just wondering if anyone knows how this works? Does it have to be two full days? Or can I spread the 15 free hours over the 5 day week and pick the hours?

I'm a bit late here but just to add, my Daughter is at Magic Mind and loves it. We didn't look at puddleducks so can't compare but when we were looking at nurseries we liked the feel of magic mind and the fact that all the staff were a bit older than some places and all parents, in most cases grandparents themselves. If my daughter ever sees any of them out in the street she runs up to hug them. I really don't know what they are supposed to be able to do at this age (she just turned 4) but she can write her name and is learning a few other words, knows most of her letters, is starting to sound out words and can count to 100, almost all of that has come from being at nursery for two or three days a week so I've been very happy with it and my younger daughter will be starting there in a few months.

Definitely take a look at a few places as different things will suit different children, we liked that Magic mind was small as my daughter was quite shy and quiet when she started and we worried she'd be overlooked at a bigger nursery, although she certainly isn't quiet or shy now!