Football Focus

Otta

*chews on worm and finds it to be a rubber lure

Did you AM? Did you really? For a LONG time? Just shows - you know f**k all.

I have given all the bfs reasoning I am going to earlier on this thread and consider his importance to the team's current progress as vital as the cones are during training but, just for the record, yes - I would still sack the fcker.

More intriguing/exciting this season is the progress of So'ton after a mass exodus and managerial genius's (allegedly) departure. Is there something in the water down there?

maxxi Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> More intriguing/exciting this season is the

> progress of So'ton after a mass exodus and

> managerial genius's (allegedly) departure. Is

> there something in the water down there?

I agree. Southampton and particularly Manager of the Month Ronald Koeman deserves a lot of credit. Schneiderlin has been absolutely brilliant all season. No wonder they didn't want to let him go. It has to be said though that Sunderland were beyond woeful.

Spurs on the other hand I thought were a little unlucky yesterday. We had good movement going forward, didn't take our chances early doors and had a couple of decisions go against us. The referee made some poor decisions. No way was the first penalty where Lampard takes a tumble a penalty.

Soldado, who, though missed a penalty yesterday, I thought worked hard and played well. He's just not getting the rub of the green. Lamela and Kaboul had poor games. City have a world class striker in Ag?ero and he was the difference between the two teams yesterday. He's top class. Something we're sadly lacking up front at the moment.

City have a world class striker in Ag?ero and he was the difference between the two teams yesterday. He's top class

Yep, best in the prem.

I see the diving issue has arisen again after the Moses incident yesterday. Gary Monk was spot on, however until ALL mangers in all divisions condemn their own players as and when the occasion arises, we're stuck with it. Matt Le Tissier was spot on when he said just beacuse there is contact in the penalty area, it doesn't mean a pen should be awarded.

Interesting day yesterday. Gary Monk was spot on and I hope the clueless powers that be don't punish him too harshly for speaking the truth. Mark Hughes is cuntish as ever (can't stand that bloke, he's in the BFS club for me).

QPR deperately unlucky against a poor Liverpool. Dunno what's happened at the pool, Balotelli needs to start playing, but it's more than just that. Had I been a neutral yesterday I'd have been screaming for QPR to win.

And fair play to Redknapp, love him or hate him, it was a quality rant.

Jah Lush Wrote:

> Absolutely, I'm sick of seeing it. Book the

> players who do it or send them off. Only then may

> we see a change.

Except that in this case the referee was looking at it and thought it was a foul.

I'm with maxxi all the way, I don't cre we're having a purple patch, although i tend to agree it's a number of circumstances contributing to it.

But too much bad blood, too much egotism and arrogancve from that man, oo dismissive of the desires of the fans, *that* cupping (ooeerrr missus).

I'd take a fall down the table (hell its coming anyway) to be shot of that arsehole.

El Pibe Wrote:

> I'm with maxxi all the way, I don't cre we're

> having a purple patch, although i tend to agree

> it's a number of circumstances contributing to

> it.

>

> But too much bad blood, too much egotism and

> arrogancve from that man, oo dismissive of the

> desires of the fans, *that* cupping (ooeerrr

> missus).

>

> I'd take a fall down the table (hell its coming

> anyway) to be shot of that arsehole.

Wow you must really hate him...........can't say I blame you though

Because you have to laugh... From the beeb

"Liverpool 0-3 Real Madrid

Posted at 20:29

Liverpool fans can remember Istanbul with fondness now. Liverpool came from 3-0 down to Carlo Ancelotti's AC Milan side in 05 - could they do it again? Rickie Lambert is on the bench.."

Made me chuckle.

Glad I don't have Sky.

liverpool were horrible yesterday could have done much better but real madrid just outclassed them. and arsenal they are just playing horrible at the momment they won in the end but it should be much easier than that boring game :/ they play good football but that finishing just wow they are not going anywhere if they carry on like that.

Woeful, pitiful, desperate, just a few words to describe the Arsenal performance. Just as well WE weren't playing Real. Awful, merely delaying the inevitable exit in the last 16. Sanchezs face at the final whistle spoke volumes, I can see him being off in the summer. Monreal, Wilshere, Mertesacker, Flamini simply not good enough, we can all see it except for Wenger. Scholes was right about Wilshere, he hasn't improved for years.

Couldn't agree more both arsenal and liverpool will struggle in the league aswell if they dont step it up a notch. Arsenal are so stupid i dont know why they didnt sign fabregas on the buy back clause he is just what they need aswell as a finisher because they are getting worse and worse at finishing and as for liverpool they should have spent their suarez money more wisely. Seriously what's wrong with Wenger, not signing fabregas because they have to much midfielders that just shows that he is not motivated or ambitious enought to think of setting the goal of winning the chapions league or league because all teams that are going to win it all have a star back up player on the bench so there is no reason he couldnt sign fabregas to add more quality to the team specially now that ozil is injured just shows how stubborn he is.

Nice piece from a Spanish paper.

Along with Gerrard the Anfield crowd came out of the whole affair with a little bit of dignity.

Spanish paper AS journalist Alfredo Relano singled out the stadium for special praise.

England remains the temple of all of the great values in this sport ? and Anfield especially, but not only Liverpool?s fabled ground. Just one visit to Liverpool?s stadium can cure us, if only temporarily, of at least some of the tiresome tittle-tattle which we have to abide so frequently in this country. Football has always been a game of beauty, but it?s even more beautiful when it is viewed with the respect shown last night on Merseyside.