Cab from Heathrow

prit

I am a huge fan of Sunil at Mason and Green they have been picking me up and dropping me off at Heathrow and Gatwick pretty frequently over the last year and a half. Local firm based in Red Post hill and its easy to book online or over the phone. Always totally reliable, prompt and friendly even given the horrific quantity of bags that I sometimes travel with.

• 2 weeks later...

I have used Mason And Green and can recommend them. I have never been able to figure them out though. As far as I can see there is no physical office on Red Post Hill. Last time I ordered one I ended up with someone from Dulwich Cars who had never heard of M&G.

I wonder if they're just another trading name for Dulwich Cars.

• 4 weeks later...

Mason & Green are based at 99 Red Post Hill, although it is a home business they are fully licensed with TFL and have 10 drivers. The company is new, but offers a more personal service at a good price. ?38.00 to Gatwick or Heathrow at any time of day or night abd car seats are free.

It is a growing company, and has always provided an excellent customer service, it is what it works for,

http://masonandgreen.co.uk/testimonials.html

You can book online, and receive confirmation by text and email, or you can phone. You will also receive a text confirmation once the car is outside with full deatils of the vehicle.

• 2 months later...

Hi

I wish to wish all in the East Dulwich Village a Very Happy Christmas. I am so endeared by the personal messages you have sent to my email, and that you all so much. I am so happy I have been able to be of service to you in a way that makes you happy!

Thanks

Sunil

Mason & Green

Archived