Chav Pride

ChavWivaLawDegree

New Labour was great for a while. Now they are falling apart brought on my a number of issues. So people are leaning back to 'New Conservatives' in hopes of regaining middle ground common sense.

Just as the far right and the middle tore apart the Conservatives, it's now the far left and the middle tearing apart Labour.

I think we need to address climate change and reform some financial controls, but suggesting we need to do what Chav says is simply extreme and has absolutely no evidence in history or present day of working. If New Labour was true to its 1997 and early years, I think most of us would be happy. Now we're hoping Conservatives learned their lessons of giving in to their extreme wing and can regain the middle ground.

You're mistaking the rhetoric and with implementation. New Labour remained 'true' to it's 'vision' throughout the Blair years, because all it involved was saying how lovely things could be, bleating about how much progress your making and not rocking the boat too much.

Meanwhile in the background they mismanaged everything.

With the shiny sparkle gone we're now seeing what's behind the curtain in a wizard of oz stylee.

Cameron just wants to bring back the sparkle.

Good luck with your vote, try not to get conned into wasting it again ;)