JOB VACANCIES. STK Charity. APPLY NOW!

COR

Job Vacancies!! Making ?40+Bonus a day with "Save The Kids". Get in contact with me ASAP. Interviews being held.

what we are all about:

We are a charity based company.

You will be collecting donations from individuals. This will be a door to door service. You will be working with a team of workers.

You will make ?40 a day + Bonus.

If you feel this job is for you. Message or email me back to get entered for an interview. [email protected]

We help all the less fortunate kids around the world!

Thanks. STK

I have looked on the website for the Charity Commission and there is no registered charity in this country called "Save The Kids" or "STK". There is a website for savethekidsgroup.org but it is for a charity based in the USA. Can you explain a little more about your charity. If you aren't a registered charity then I don't think you should be collecting door to door as frankly you could be doing anything with the monies collected.

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/

Hi we are a small charity. To have a charity number that is registered by government you have to earn over ?5000 a year. As we do my earn that much we do not pay out anything but our workers and the rest of the money goes towards the kids around the world. We put up pics and footage of our work with the kids every month. Thanks.

That's actually not the case. A small charity earning less than ?5k a year can register with the Charities Commission.

http://www.charitycommission.gov.uk/start-up-a-charity/as-your-charity-grows/staying-small/

I am confused though as to how a charity this small can pay "?40 + bonus" for hired help to knock on doors. If you are a genuine charity would it not be better to get yourselves properly registered and use volunteers who are committed to your cause to fundraise?

Sorry I don't understand. Is your objective to help "less fortunate kids around the world" or to provide employment? Surely if you want to raise money for a charity then you will want ALL the money you raise to go to that charity. Paying ?40 plus bonus is taking money away from the cause and is a fortune for a small charity (less than ?5k a year). Sorry but I think you need to be a lot more transparent than you are being about this.

We put up pics and footage of our work with the kids every month. Thanks.

Where? - You have linked to a logo picture but not a website. I cannot see how a charity 'earning' less than ?5k annually can help children 'world-wide' - particularly where it is paying collectors. A full time chugger earning ?200 a week (+ bonus - that assumes a 5 day working week at your rates) would need to be raising at least twice that to be worthwhile - i.e. ?400 a week or ?19,200 a year (assuming a 48 week working year). Just to earn their own pay would require an income of ?9600 - again more than your 'under ?5k'.

Your numbers do not add-up. Take care