Voice/public speaking coach

HonorOaker

http://www.saralongmuir.co.uk

Sara is based in Pinner - 90 minutes from East Dulwich on public transport. But for me it was definitely worth the trip.

I first saw her eleven years ago for interview nerves. I couldn't believe how effective it was - I have got almost every single job I have ever interviewed for since. Previously I would physically shake throughout the process.

I returned a month ago when tasked with a 15 minute presentation for a job interview. I had previously turned down interviews requiring presentations, out of fear.

I spent two hours with Sara, nailed tHe presentation - even would say I enjoyed it - and got the job.

Worth every penny.

Although my partner also helped immensely. He works in communications and speechwriting so knows effective body language and presentational techniques. His help was invaluable.

Good luck new wave, once you break the hoodoo of it, as BB says its enjoyable and almost empowering. I used to hate it, now, happy to speak in front of 200 plus. I always go into anything qthinking, they can't do it, and if they had to, they want you to do well. Once the 1st ones over, I reckon folks will ask you how you do it. We are hard on ourselves, But Rabbie Burns cracked for me, if we can see ourselves as others sees us. We see ourselves as under confident, when in reality, you will smash it.

NewWave Wrote:

-------------------------------------------------------

> Thanks so much for your Response 'BB' I note that

> Sara also practises out of Piccadilly Circus which

> is very easy to get to.