Melbourne Grove Medical Practice prescriptions

Borderlands

My opinion of Melbourne Grove Practice has never been high but it is now at an all time low, if this practice and Concordia represent the future of medicine in this area then God help us! The reception staff, with the occasional exception, are moronic and they DON"T LISTEN to what is being said to them. All I needed was a repeat prescription renewing but ended up with an appointment to see someone I had never heard of two days AFTER the renewal date of the prescription in question, nothing I said seemed to change their view that this was the solution to my situation. And the communication between the front-of-house staff and the doctor was conducted by tweets!

What I would love to know is who can this appalling standard of service be reported to? It appears any complaints have to go through an internal 'Customer Services' manager, this is plainly hopeless.

So I called at 8am this morning to see if they have availability for this afternoon/evening. I was told that since 2 weeks ago, they only take afternoon/evening bookings from 12pm and so I have to remember to call back...bloody ridiculous!

You can always contact Pals (patient advice liaison service) or if you can find the number to the PCT but having worked in a surgery for many years I came to relies nothing you say will matter as you as patients are bringing in the money every time someone walks in they see ??? signs. Sorry to be so glum but just the truth.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived